text code with image opens Lightbox
KilienRobinson last edited by KilienRobinson
I have seen in the forum that this topic has been discussed in the past, but I have not found a solution to my problem.
therefore my short question:
is it possible to put images behind a text that starts the lightbox when clicked?
Codes would be for example:
Each code should stand for one image and when a code is clicked, exactly the image that was clicked should start the lightbox.
I would be very grateful for quick feedback!
P.S.: Thanks for the tool. It's really fun! Keep up the vibe!
arminunruh Global Moderator last edited by
so you're saying you want a lightbox open once a text is clicked?
its not possible :/
KilienRobinson last edited by
thank you for your quick reply.
very sad haha
maybe someday ツ
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it