Bought the wrong plugin
I recently bought the fullscreen slider plugin for my brother's photography website. Unfortunately I thought it would be a fullscreen slideshow of photos and not a slider from sections to other sections.
Is it possible to swap fullscreen slider and carousel after buying?
Would be great. Thanks!
Yes sure, im sending u an email.
Thank you very much! Do you need my e-Mail address?
No I took your email address from the forum here.
Sorry for the inconvenience, but have you already sent the mail? If its the case it got lost on the way and u may send it again? Thank you very much
Hey the subject was "lay theme carousel addon" email is from 9 days ago. Can you check if it is in your spam?
Email went to "email@example.com"
I also did this, would it be okay to swap fullscreen slider for the carousel too?
Ok, I sent u an email!
Try this to fix issues before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it