New fade-in / opacity bug?
I'm not sure if this bug was from my most recent laytheme update, as this just started happening, but there seems to be a bug with page transitions and opacity on elements fading in. This might be isolated to the stagger fades, but I'm not sure. Rather than reading 'style="opacity:1', elements are given 'opacity:1.11022-e16' or something similar, which I believe is causing these elements to remain at opacity:0. Wondering if anyone is experience similar issues? Attaching a screenshot for reference.
do u have a link?
ah i see
do have the password for me
@arminunruh hi armin, good eye! the password for the site is '2023'
i re-enabled ajax and 'revealing transitions', which brought back opacity bug to the site. let me know if you see it happening for you when clicking into a project page from the thumbnail index. for reference my browser is chrome, but looks like this is also happening on mobile browsers and safari.
can you send your website address, /wp-admin/ username and password and a link to this topic to email@example.com?
yea its a bug!
ok i found out why it happens. please update both lay theme and the carousel plugin and then it should work!
@arminunruh thank you king 🥲
Try this to fix issues before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it