too many failed orders
doorofperception last edited by
Hello, I installed a shop for a client here:
Generally, it works but too many orders are failing. Of course, I don't know how much this is Laytheme related. But I would appreciate any tips regarding possible solutions. Unfortunately, I also don't know which payment method was selected for the failed purchases. My client just received too many emails from people telling her the purchase didn't go through.
I use WooCommerce payments with the following options:
Credit card / debit card
Best — Ben
arminunruh Global Moderator last edited by
maybe this helps?
https://woocommerce.com/posts/understand-and-fix-failed-order-status-in-woocommerce/#:~:text=Go to WooCommerce → Orders,number to find more information.
i just googled:
woocommere find out which orders failed and why
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it