Hello, I installed a shop for a client here:
Generally, it works but too many orders are failing. Of course, I don't know how much this is Laytheme related. But I would appreciate any tips regarding possible solutions. Unfortunately, I also don't know which payment method was selected for the failed purchases. My client just received too many emails from people telling her the purchase didn't go through.
I use WooCommerce payments with the following options:
Credit card / debit card
Best — Ben
i just googled:
woocommere find out which orders failed and why
Before you post:
- Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
- Disable all Plugins
- Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code", click "Save Changes"
- When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache.
This often solves issues you might run into
When you post:
- Post a link to where the problem is
- If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it