Hi @arminunruh & everyone around!
My image carousel is super broke since the last couple of updates. Instead of resizing the whole carousel and its content it decides to give one carousel image full width when the browser window is resized. I have absolutely no idea why this happens or how i could possibly fix it. Thankful for any help / tips / ideas!
hey how did it look before?
how do u want it to work
do u just want a full height carousel?
when i resize my browser window i see the image is being changed mmh
can you send your website address, /wp-admin/ username and password and a link to this topic to firstname.lastname@example.org?
i want to take a look at how you configured your carousel
Before you post:
- Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
- Disable all Plugins
- Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code", click "Save Changes"
- When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache.
This often solves issues you might run into
When you post:
- Post a link to where the problem is
- If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it