@PascalKueppers thanks, I tried recreating it on a test page on my site (laytheme and carousel all up to date) and works fine for me.
If you have any custom code try turning it off for a moment and see if that is the issue or create a new page and setup a basic carousel to see if that works. Maybe your current custom carousel settings are causing an issue.
Before you post:
- Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
- Disable all Plugins
- Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code", click "Save Changes"
- When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache.
This often solves issues you might run into
When you post:
- Post a link to where the problem is
- Does the problem happen on Chrome, Firefox, Safari or iPhone or Android?
- If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it