z index has different behaviors on different pages
Hi, I'm experiencing this problem:
I set up some images as "menu" and set high z-index value for that images (tried 1000 also) via custom css; in every pages but one every menu buttons go under the images when scrolling.
page ok: https://www.turenere.com/bag/
page with the problem: https://www.turenere.com/derby/
what could it be?
Thanks for the help
alasdair17 last edited by
@gian21 hey, maybe duplicate the page that is working correctly and swap the images out?
@alasdair17 that's a nice idea thank you, I'll try.
arminunruh Global Moderator last edited by arminunruh
what if you just add a class to the row (right click row and "add html class and id")
and then set the z-index of the row
@arminunruh Thanks! That worked fine.
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it