The problem is when I click on the category filter buttons on mobile, I have to do it several times because it doesn't always work correctly.
However, when I scroll down a bit and go back up, it works correctly.
Does anyone know where the problem could be?
This is the web www.hectorherce.com
Thanks a lot!
damn so i looked at it a lot and tried many different things
and somehow i have no idea why this happens
go to customize → Project Thumbnails → Thumbnail Grid Category Filter
in here set "transition" to "none"
this way you dont have a transition anymore but the buttons work correctly...
Before you post:
- Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
- Disable all Plugins
- Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code", click "Save Changes"
- When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache.
This often solves issues you might run into
When you post:
- Post a link to where the problem is
- If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it