Hello, I'm having issues on a website for a client of mine: https://huisartsthomasvandamme.be/
Homepage is blank after making some changes to it. All other new (test) pages or other updated pages also go blank.
Everything is updated, including wordpress, laytheme, addons. I tried disabling css and all addons but that did not help. I also called my hosting provider and they confirmed the issue was not on their end.
Since it's for a client who urgently needs to be able to communicate, it's urgent.
Thanks in advance!
Small update: thanks to my hosting provider I was able to reinstall a backup from a few days ago, before I updated laytheme and wordpress. Now everything seems back to normal, yet this is only a temporary fix since updates will be needed in the future.
Is my issue known / common? Can you tell me what to do when I will need to update in the future to prevent this issue from happening again?
Before you post:
- Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
- Disable all Plugins
- Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code", click "Save Changes"
- When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache.
This often solves issues you might run into
When you post:
- Post a link to where the problem is
- Does the problem happen on Chrome, Firefox, Safari or iPhone or Android?
- If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it