Front page missing from customise
I just installed the free version for a new website I'm building until my clients gets the license, and I don't see the Front page option in the Customise menu in order to set one.
Issue still here after activating a license on the site.
Any ideas what might be causing this?
alasdair17 last edited by
@miltosbottis hey, might be some useful info here: http://laythemeforum.com:4567/topic/488/no-customize-frontpage/11?_=1675935188988
The most recent post mentions php8, that might be causing an issue?
@alasdair17 before seeing this I was looking over this post from another thread
Seems like everything is fixed after aligning the two url addresses.
arminunruh Global Moderator last edited by
oh ok nice u fixed it
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it