.woff working on safari. not on crome or firefox
I'm working on this website: http://www.martinadacosta.com/
The fonts are correctly displayed in safari but not in chrome or firefox.
I bought the fonts I'm using from myfonts, and as I saw on a related topic in this forum I opted to upload the fonts simply attaching the .woff files. (lay options -> webfonts)
The instructions that myfonts provides to install the fonts are quite complicated, and require to add css code and attach a new css file in the html.
What should I better do?
My files were named like "life_regular.woff".
The theme seems doesn't support "_"
Renamed it like "liferegular.woff" and now is displayed correctly in all browsers.
Hope this helps someone!
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it