I have a problem with full screen slider page moving up when i click a thumbnail via an id link into a project.
Easier if you just look than to explain.
Hit any thumbnail on this page:-
Then watch the page that loads up. It transitions up cutting off the content at the top of the page. It happens on every project. I'm not sure if it's an issue with FSS or just linking pictures with hashtag id's.
Would be amazing if this didn't happen. Looks pretty amatuerish and restricts any content i can use at the top of the page. Cuts off worse on ipad pro.
Before you post:
- Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
- Disable all Plugins
- Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code", click "Save Changes"
- When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache.
This often solves issues you might run into
When you post:
- Post a link to where the problem is
- Does the problem happen on Chrome, Firefox, Safari or iPhone or Android?
- If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it