Lightbox closing X
Following my latest question about full screen slider transition. I’m trying out using a Lightbox instead.
But when I try and change the closing x symbol for a custom one it appears large in the corner and looks bad. Can you advise the best file type and size for this? I tried png and svg and appear much bigger than the embedded cross symbol you used. Alternatively is there a way of changing it to use text from my web fonts?
arminunruh Global Moderator last edited by
i think the image you put there is just the normal size of the svg.
try making the icon smaller in figma / sketch / illustrator
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it