[Laythemeforum] Ssl and port?
thomasmaier last edited by
Why is it that the Lay Theme Forum lacks support of SSL/HTTPS and seems to be reachable via a weird port? I noticed that since I had to reach the website through a firewalled Mac and blocked this website. After it was allwowed though I got this message from IT: "different port, no https, very suspicious". I can reach the website now, but still, I noticed this to be unnecessarily odd.
arminunruh Global Moderator last edited by
hey there! so the lay theme forum is a nodebb forum
and thats just the default port that the forum runs on apparently for security reasons
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it