a general question: Is it possible to have a multilingual news section or a translation of the news entries? At least with the free version of Polylang this does not seem to be possible. (Or am I missing something?) Based on the description, I'm still not sure if upgrading to the pro version of Polylang would change this. Does anyone have any experience with this? Or would it need a different plugin?
Many thanks in advance and best regards.
hey so the news posts are so called "custom post types"
polylang supports these:
Before you post:
- Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
- Disable all Plugins
- Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code", click "Save Changes"
- When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache.
This often solves issues you might run into
When you post:
- Post a link to where the problem is
- Does the problem happen on Chrome, Firefox, Safari or iPhone or Android?
- If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it