I've had this issue for some time and not been able to solve it all.
All my plugins, WP and LT are up to date.
I can see Gridder in all my pages but not the main page of my site. Choosing Customize gives me the standard WP controls but no LayTheme or Gridder options. If I change background color for instance, it will not affect the site at all.
I have tried to change the language settings, etc will no resolve.
Before you post:
- Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
- Disable all Plugins
- Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code", click "Save Changes"
- When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache.
This often solves issues you might run into
When you post:
- Post a link to where the problem is
- If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it