DevTools failed to load source map
Console Displays the following error when opening this page https://moritzleisen.com/hellobetter-mitarbeiterportraits/
Not sure what the impact is or if it is.
DevTools failed to load source map: Could not parse content for https://moritzleisen.com/wp-content/themes/lay/frontend/assets/vendor/backbone.radio.min.js.map: Unexpected token '<', "<!DOCTYPE "... is not valid JSON
DevTools failed to load source map: Could not parse content for https://moritzleisen.com/wp-content/plugins/laytheme-carousel/frontend/assets/js/vendor/swiper-bundle.min.js.map: Unexpected token '<', "<!DOCTYPE "... is not valid JSON
arminunruh Global Moderator last edited by
hey so this doesnt really matter:
".map files allow a browser to download a full version of the minified JS. It is really for debugging purposes.
In effect, the .map missing isn't a problem. You only know it is missing, as the browser has had its Developer tools opened, detected a minified file and is just informing you that the JS debugging won't be as good as it could be."
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it