Split Screen website
Robert Damisch last edited by
Hi, just have a short question regarding the “split screen website”. I did a test which worked but realised, that all other pages get effected by the changes as well. Is it possible to apply this function to only one page on my website? Thanks
arminunruh Global Moderator last edited by
use css based on pages to only apply css to certain pages:
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it