I "live" with this problem/bug on my site for like 1-2 years now. It's a little one, but one that grinds my gears for a while now.
On several Ipads and Iphones of various sizes / iOS versions and browsers the menubar sometimes get's stuck and 'dragged along' (mostly when scrolling very fast). Here the menu items are visible, the menu bar becomes "transparent".
Laytheme is on the current version now, but the problem exists throughout several previous versions.
I hope there might be a solution for this one out there. (screaming into the void😱)
thanks for looking into this!
after the update I couln't recreate the bug anymore with chrome or brave. On safari the menu links are still 'just hangin' there.
Now the links just seems they are stuck a little closer to the top ?!
I did empty the browser cache and tried two different devices. :/
Before you post:
- Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
- Disable all Plugins
- Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code", click "Save Changes"
- When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache.
This often solves issues you might run into
When you post:
- Post a link to where the problem is
- If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it