can't set individual row gutter values
i have a problem with the row gutter.
i can no longer set the row gutter height individually. as soon as i enter a value, it applies this value to all row gutters. Are there any known solutions to this problem?
arminunruh Global Moderator last edited by
are u sure ure using the latest lay theme version?
it still works correctly for me
you need to click a row gutter, then it turns pink, then you can set the value
or you need to right click a row and choose "set row gutter"
if it doesnt work:
can you send your website address, /wp-admin/ username and password and a link to this topic to firstname.lastname@example.org?
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it