michael_vvc last edited by
It has been discussed a while ago ( Duplicate / Clone Rows ) but it's not possible yet to duplicate rows.
I think that could be quite useful in case you use a similar layout for each row and it would be way faster than cloning each element one by one.
arminunruh Global Moderator last edited by
ah yes very good idea, im writing it down
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it