project arrows phone layout
i activated "Hide for phone layout" in customizing Project Arrows. but on my iphone ios 16.3.1 the arrows still appear?!
do i have to do anything else?
arminunruh Global Moderator last edited by
maybe try going to lay options → then phone breakpoint
set it to sth bigger
the "phone version" is just shown when the browser is small enough for the website to show the phone menu
just on that phone version the arrows are hidden
so that setting is actually not about the device you're on, but its about the width of the browser
@arminunruh i guess it was some custom css
.center inline block...
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it