Set Project thumbnail
i'm new with wordpress and lay theme, i had 2 small problems at the beginning since the interface is of the new update is a bit different from the one in the tutorial.
when i create a project i can't find the panel "Project Thumbnail" to set a new image
When I create the menu on
Appereance > Menu then it doesn't appear on the up right of the actual web page.
alasdair17 last edited by
@alfonsini hey, to set a project thumbnail you need to click, 'Set featured image' at the far right hand side on the project page. You can see it on your first screenshot and it has a neon glow around it.
For the menus, you need to add in pages or posts (projects) into it first. See in your last screenshot, do you see, 'Sample page' on the left centre of the page, if you tick that box and click, 'Add to menu' and then, 'Save menu' it will add it to your menu.
Hope that helps!
@alasdair17 Thank you so much for the fast response
arminunruh Global Moderator last edited by
thanks for the help man!
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it