is it possible to set custom images as previous/next links as it is possible in a text editor.
it is relevant for my mobile version. i created some arrows as buttons and would like to use them with this function but can't find the way.
hey its not possible easily :/
maybe you can insert an image using the code <> editor button of the texteditor
when u activate project arrows in the customizer there is an option to have a project thumbnail instead of an error
Before you post:
- Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
- Disable all Plugins
- Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code", click "Save Changes"
- When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache.
This often solves issues you might run into
When you post:
- Post a link to where the problem is
- Does the problem happen on Chrome, Firefox, Safari or iPhone or Android?
- If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it