can't add new plugin since website migration
tacavernefleurie last edited by
So, since I've migrate my old website to laytheme I've had some issues with my plugins and I wonder if it has anything to do with the change of theme. I used to have Jetpack installed but now I can't seem to activate it and the button to add new plugins has completley disappeared. Has this happen to anyone before?
Wishing you a lovely day,
arminunruh Global Moderator last edited by
i never used jetpack
can you send your website address, /wp-admin/ username and password and a link to this topic to firstname.lastname@example.org?
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it