How to make Primary menu points italic (at all times)
carbootstudio last edited by
I want all my menus to be italic. I have created a text format for this (times new roman, size 14, brown, italic)
My submenus are playing ball and are showing in this format, but the primary menu is not. It shows as times new roman, black, and not italic!
Can you advise?
arminunruh Global Moderator last edited by
go to customize -> menu style -> menu point active
maybe here there is a different font weight in use
always post a link to the problem, so i dont have to guess why it happens but can take a look and tell you
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it