I am using the fullscreen slider with horizontal direction and it works great for desktop. However, the mobile version doesn't work well because it's hard for users to understand that they need to scroll horizontally. I believe it would be much better if users could change slides by clicking instead of scrolling. Is there any way to make this possible?
I have activated the Slide on Page Click feature, but I believe it only works on the desktop version. On mobile, I still have to scroll to navigate between slides. Is there a way that you could click through the slides on mobile as well?
Before you post:
- Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
- Disable all Plugins
- Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code", click "Save Changes"
- When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache.
This often solves issues you might run into
When you post:
- Post a link to where the problem is
- If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it