I want to show a project thumbnail on my front page, but I don't know how to make it responsive. I want it to be fullscreen, without scrolling, and it would be awesome if the page started before the navbar (right now is behind it). If it can be responsive on mobile as well, it would be amazing.
Here's how my site is looking right now: https://claudiadelbarrio.com/
Thank you very much!
Before you post:
- Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
- Disable all Plugins
- Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code", click "Save Changes"
- When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache.
This often solves issues you might run into
When you post:
- Post a link to where the problem is
- If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it