Has there been any updates to the possibility of disabling scroll element transitions for mobiles/tablets? I'm trying to make my website phone friendly, and to click every element on the page to give it the "no-animation" HTML class just seems like a weird detour. Hope you got some tricks up your sleeve :))
kasperheden.com is the domain
All the best,
Before you post:
- Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
- Disable all Plugins
- Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code", click "Save Changes"
- When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache.
This often solves issues you might run into
When you post:
- Post a link to where the problem is
- Does the problem happen on Chrome, Firefox, Safari or iPhone or Android?
- If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it