thank you for all the hard work with Lay theme!
I've got splitscreen website (thanks to the great tutorial ) and I would like to have both sides to be scrollable together. Especially at "WORKS" section when I have on left side menu and on right side individual projects.
Will be helpful if you could have a quick look here: https://vojtechkalecky.com/
Thanks a lot!
@vojtechk hey, i'm not sure what you mean either, the splitscreen effect is intended to divide the page into two scrollable areas. If you want it to scroll altogether you might be best to start over with a fresh page and on the grid put a list of links on the left hand side of the middle green bar and then utilise the imagehover plugin to show the project image on the right hand side of the middle green bar. This way it would scroll altogether.
Hope that helps.
in chrome and safari and firefox, when my cursor is on the left side, and i scroll
it does scroll the whole page (the right side)
which browser are u using?
looking at your code i can see there is nothing in your footer
i believe you can remove all of the splitscreen css and the website should still work
Before you post:
- Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
- Disable all Plugins
- Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code", click "Save Changes"
- When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache.
This often solves issues you might run into
When you post:
- Post a link to where the problem is
- Does the problem happen on Chrome, Firefox, Safari or iPhone or Android?
- If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it