Hej dear all, I am currently working on this side:
The only issue appears when I try to change to another page in the menue. This only works after refreshing (even though it triggers the Link in "adress field" of my browser)
I used the intro feature and deactiveted it afterward trying something. Before there was no problem.
The pages load perfectly when I am in the "Costumizer" mode but outside of that the don't load until I refresh.
Any help would be highly appreciated.
Thank you a lot
@arminunruh hej, thank you so much for your reply!
I dove into several forums and disabeling ajax (in the lay theme options — for everyone with the same problem) did the job 🙏
So: this is solved, but maybe helpful for others encountering this issue
Before you post:
- Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
- Disable all Plugins
- Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code", click "Save Changes"
- When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache.
This often solves issues you might run into
When you post:
- Post a link to where the problem is
- Does the problem happen on Chrome, Firefox, Safari or iPhone or Android?
- If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it