How to move a fixed element to the front?
Linda Rammes last edited by
I have some trouble with fixing elements and – at the same time – moving them to the front.
Here is my webseite:
The elements »Publications« and the blue button on the top are supposed to be above the content elements. But unfortunately this doesn't work.
I created two id classes – »position-fixed« and »content« and worked with z-index, but the fixed elements stay below the content elements.
Does someone have an idea?
arminunruh Global Moderator last edited by
read about stacking contexts:
so the issue is some of lay theme's divs have position: relative;
so thats creating a new stacking context
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it