i want to make my little bug dance when mouseover but idk where i can insert a class to the img since it's the site title img.
bug in the right corner:
i need to add the class "shaky" to the img.
can i do this somewhere in the wordpress backend or do i need to go via ftp?
if via ftp where would i find the image to add the info?
any help would be much appreciated.
Before you post:
- Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
- Disable all Plugins
- Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code", click "Save Changes"
- When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache.
This often solves issues you might run into
When you post:
- Post a link to where the problem is
- If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it