Using Existing posttypes with Lay theme?
Hi, I have a WordPress installation running with existing posts and wonder if I can still use the posts and database? I have two cases: One installation with default posttype / post and another with custom posttype + woocommerce.
Important for me because of existing URLs / titles etc.
Thanks for the feedback
Solved: Did a Export of my Posts from a previous installation (Custom Post-type / Portfolio) and changed the XML File from »Portfolio« to »Post« automatically and import them to a fresh Wordpress Installation.
If you have other ideas, let me know. I think it is the cleanest way if your previous Theme / WP Installation is Custom made and works completely differently from the LAY-Theme structure.
Best Tom Tom
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it