Hi, I have a WordPress installation running with existing posts and wonder if I can still use the posts and database? I have two cases: One installation with default posttype / post and another with custom posttype + woocommerce.
Important for me because of existing URLs / titles etc.
Thanks for the feedback
Solved: Did a Export of my Posts from a previous installation (Custom Post-type / Portfolio) and changed the XML File from »Portfolio« to »Post« automatically and import them to a fresh Wordpress Installation.
If you have other ideas, let me know. I think it is the cleanest way if your previous Theme / WP Installation is Custom made and works completely differently from the LAY-Theme structure.
Best Tom Tom
Before you post:
- Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
- Disable all Plugins
- Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code", click "Save Changes"
- When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache.
This often solves issues you might run into
When you post:
- Post a link to where the problem is
- Does the problem happen on Chrome, Firefox, Safari or iPhone or Android?
- If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it