I have a page with two rows 'a' and 'b'. I want to be able to expand both individually by setting up link 'a' and link 'b'. Additionally I want to set up a link 'c' that opens both rows at the same time.
My problem: When I click on link 'a', row 'a' opens. When I click on link 'c' afterwards, row 'b' opens too - but row 'a' closes again, instead of that staying open.
Is there a solution to this?
arminunruh Global Moderator last edited by
hey theres no solution to this i think!
i mean make sure "collapse other rows" is not checked
but i think an expandrow button just toggles a row between expanded and not expanded
so if the row is already expanded and you click on a link that toggles that row it will just collapse
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it