I'm looking for a way to preload links in the background, so when the user clicks on a project in the projet grid, the content especially images are shown faster and the whole experience becomes more smooth.
Normally there are Wordpress plugins like Flying Pages or Quicklinks for Wordpress for this (for prefetching links in the viewport or links on hover), but none of them are working and caching anything. Since laytheme is using Ajax to load new content, is there a way to do this with Ajax? Or did someone find a working plugin or another workaround for this?
maybe if you go to lay options
and check "compatibility mode"
if u want to make ur website faster:
Before you post:
- Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
- Disable all Plugins
- Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code", click "Save Changes"
- When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache.
This often solves issues you might run into
When you post:
- Post a link to where the problem is
- Does the problem happen on Chrome, Firefox, Safari or iPhone or Android?
- If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it