I've been trying to understand why the hover images won't display at their original file's resolution
They all seem to display at a lower resolution than what I uploaded (tried with chrome and safari). See for example "Image hover 1"
and the original file here : https://oraarchitecte.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/COUPE.jpg
(original file size should be 1200x800)
It looks like there is an automatic reduction of the file size for example "image hover 2" is better but it seems the be because the original file is 4961x3307
If anyone has a clue I'd be grateful!
Here's the url:
Before you post:
- Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
- Disable all Plugins
- Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code", click "Save Changes"
- When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache.
This often solves issues you might run into
When you post:
- Post a link to where the problem is
- Does the problem happen on Chrome, Firefox, Safari or iPhone or Android?
- If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it