display resolution of thumbnails in image-hover
I've been trying to understand why the hover images won't display at their original file's resolution
They all seem to display at a lower resolution than what I uploaded (tried with chrome and safari). See for example "Image hover 1"
and the original file here : https://oraarchitecte.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/COUPE.jpg
(original file size should be 1200x800)
It looks like there is an automatic reduction of the file size for example "image hover 2" is better but it seems the be because the original file is 4961x3307
If anyone has a clue I'd be grateful!
Here's the url:
Just putting this up and tagging our favorite moderators :-))
Thanks guys !!
arminunruh Global Moderator last edited by
can u update lay theme again and see if it works now?
@arminunruh Thanks Armin! It fixed it
you are awesome :))
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it