alextintea last edited by
I have installed the laytheme yesterday and when i checked today all the images on the website were showing as broken.
I tried reinstalling the theme to the older version that I had downloaded and it temporarily fixed the issue, only for 30 mins later the images to be broken again.
There are not other plugins installed nor any customisations to the code.
Could you please help fix this?
alasdair17 last edited by
@alextintea hey, I noticed on the inspector it says, 'http', try adding 'https' instead:
Go to General > Settings > and in Wordpress URL and Site URL change the URL to:
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it