I have installed the laytheme yesterday and when i checked today all the images on the website were showing as broken.
I tried reinstalling the theme to the older version that I had downloaded and it temporarily fixed the issue, only for 30 mins later the images to be broken again.
There are not other plugins installed nor any customisations to the code.
Could you please help fix this?
Before you post:
- Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
- Disable all Plugins
- Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code", click "Save Changes"
- When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache.
This often solves issues you might run into
When you post:
- Post a link to where the problem is
- Does the problem happen on Chrome, Firefox, Safari or iPhone or Android?
- If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it