Hi, I would like to have my logo stick to the top when scrolling down the web page, but the "make sticky" function does not help, nor it seems to do anything. How can i fix this, possibly without coding?
Another thing, could this fixed element animate to another fixed element when scrolling down? Thanks in advance.!
Here you can see the landing page i am working with, the logo is the one on top left.
[alt text]( image url)
hey for a logo just use customize → site title
Another thing, could this fixed element animate to another fixed element when scrolling down?
im not sure if i know what u mean
the sticky feature should work, however, it only makes an element sticky within one row
Before you post:
- Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
- Disable all Plugins
- Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code", click "Save Changes"
- When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache.
This often solves issues you might run into
When you post:
- Post a link to where the problem is
- If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it