I'm using Lay Theme version 5.2.7.
Every time I try to update to 4.2.9 I get Maintenance mode for quite a few minutes, but it won't install the update.
Tried clearing cache, using another browser and tried on separate times and days.
Any other way to install?
Anyone else having troubles updating?
Before you post:
- Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
- Disable all Plugins
- Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code", click "Save Changes"
- When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache.
This often solves issues you might run into
When you post:
- Post a link to where the problem is
- If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it