Graphic Design Portfolio / Work Archive
debutdebut last edited by
Hi guys, hi armin!
I finaly managed it to complete my portfolio/work archive. I'm a self-employed graphic designer based in Basel and St.Gallen, Switzerland. Most of my clients come from a cultural field, but I do commercial jobs as well. Check the site out if you like:
I'm super happy with Laytheme and the plug-in's/addon's. It's not my first WP Site I've built and not my first theme to work with. From a graphic designers point of view Laytheme ist extremely cool. I'm using it as well on two sites I'm currently working on for clients.
The only thing I would wish for is a way to limit the height of objects (e.g. text, images, carousels etc..) in a responsive way. This way I could style a magnetic row with text in it that uses 1/4 of the height, while the slider the other 3/4 of it (for example). But I'm a totall grid, baseline and typography nerd, so maybee noone else would have fun with that :)
Anyway, great theme! And great support! Thx @Armin-Unruh
Thanks a lot! Cool website and work you got. Yes there are many things I can improve about lay theme.
Have a good day
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it