Password Protection / deactivate mobile browser zoom
christophklein last edited by
I’m currently building a few password protected pages.
In general all is working well.
However on mobile the input for the password field causes a zoom.
And so the next page (my password protected lay theme page) appears with the same zoom. This is a quite shitty experience of course.
Any ideas / solutions??
Would be very grateful!
Please note that I have almost zero code skills, so please provide feedback easy to understand (where to copy code etc.) ;)
arminunruh Global Moderator last edited by
which phone and browser are u using?
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it