Hello dear Laytheme team,
First, thank you for your great work.
I have two questions. One is about the search function and the other is about tags.
If I understand correctly, to use the Search and Tag function I have to create projects. Each project gets its own tags and the search function only shows the name of the project and its tags.
my website/portfolio is only one landing page. and on this landing page there are many images with subtitles. So there is no subpage and no project page.
Now my question is, how can i define tag for each image so that can be found in search? What can I do to be able to search for words from image descriptions in search?
Thank you very much for your help in advance.
Before you post:
- Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
- Disable all Plugins
- Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code", click "Save Changes"
- When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache.
This often solves issues you might run into
When you post:
- Post a link to where the problem is
- If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it