OUtdated copies Woocommerce
i'm also getting the following error from WooCommerce:
Your theme (Lay Theme) contains outdated copies of some WooCommerce template files. These files may need updating to ensure they are compatible with the current version of WooCommerce. Suggestions to fix this:
Update your theme to the latest version. If no update is available contact your theme author asking about compatibility with the current WooCommerce version.
If you copied over a template file to change something, then you will need to copy the new version of the template and apply your changes again.
These are the outdated templates:
lay/woocommerce/cart/cart.php Version 7.0.1 is out of date. The core version ist 7.4.0
lay/woocommerce/global/quantity-input.php Version 7.2.1 is out of date. The core version ist 7.4.0
Is there any way to fix this?
yea u can update lay theme now! then it should work
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it