converting gridder from px to % without adjusting the whole design manually
I would like to change my gridder settings from pixel to percentage, to make my design responsive. How can I do that without destroying my design and without needing to adjust every element manually?
@longstocking1312 hey, if you go to, 'Lay Options' > 'Gridder Defaults' - you should be able to update the master gridder settings there.
@alasdair17 thanks for your answer, but if I do so and I apply it to my existing design, it doesn't convert the px values 1:1 to the percentage values. It destroys my existing design and I have to go to every page/project and adjust every element manually
pixel values cant be converted to percentage values 1:1
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it