content of page under navbar, responsive
All my pages have a top margin of 3%, so they don't look under the navbar
However not a great fix, because it's not responsive: if I look at my page on a big screen, you can see a gap
Is there any option in the theme that fixes this?
your navbar height is probably in pixels
so you can go to lay options → gridder defaults
set top frame to "in px" and set the same px height value as your menu bar height
you can check ur menu bar height in the customizer
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it