Product page buttons styling
This seems like an easy issue to solve but I'm not quite finding a proper way to get through it, since if I work on the height of the button, its content disappears:
I'm trying to style the variations/quantity buttons on the product page so that they're a bit shorter, since the bigger font size they were supposedly designed for wouldn't really work for this project – so I'd need something more appropriate for the current, small font size.
Any way you can think of to get this done in css?
Thank you so much!
yea ok! im working on some new options for these buttons now!
can you update lay theme now?
the quantity input is now hidden by default
customize → woocommerce → single product
then here u have options for "small" "big" "round" for the quantitity inputs "quantity input type":
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it