Just want to flag up an issue that seems to have arisen in one of the latest updates.
When I hover over a project thumbnail, it initially appears blank, and then the image loads. After that, the hover function works smoothly as usual. I suspect this is due to lazy loading, which delays loading images until they are needed, but it seems like a bug.
It would be nice to retain this feature in the mobile/tablet version to improve page loading speed, when project thumbnails are automatically synced from desktop.
Filippos Fragkogiannis 😬
Before you post:
- Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
- Disable all Plugins
- Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code", click "Save Changes"
- When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache.
This often solves issues you might run into
When you post:
- Post a link to where the problem is
- If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it