hey, the carousel isn't showing up at all on my website.
first i thought it's only in the mobile version that carousel isn't showing but now i made a test page and it's not showing on desktop either:
see here: https://atelier.wild-core.net/test/
i already deactivated all custom code and plugins but that didn't change anything. i'm i doing something wrong or is this a bug?
that worked, thanks!
are the addons connected to the serial keys? because i didn't see an update link behind the plugin.
i bought laytheme several times by now and chose a different addon each time and i'm never sure which addon went with wich website — does this affect if the update link shows up, if i interchanged them?
do i always have to go this way to update the plugin?
Before you post:
- Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
- Disable all Plugins
- Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code", click "Save Changes"
- When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache.
This often solves issues you might run into
When you post:
- Post a link to where the problem is
- If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it