Green icons after last update
thank you for helping me before.
I have a problem, which happened today after my latest lay theme update. I don't know how can i fix it and why is this on my website, but on one of my subpages there are few green buttons with numbers. It looks like this:
I assume, that it may have something to do with my carousel addon, because it is the only subpage where I use it, and it reacts like buttons.
I've check, and I have my arrows disabled. I don't know what else can I do to fix it (I don't want to have it on my page).
This is a link to the subpage, if needed.
I will be grateful for your help.
hey i cant see them!
you can always get the previous lay theme versions on www.laykeymanager.com if sth breaks with an update
my guess is its probably custom html / custom css
@arminunruh Thank you!
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it